- Must be 22 years or older and have a documented disability.
- FTI’s AWD program is a contracted Medicaid Provider. All participants must have completed an application with the Agency for Persons with Disabilities and either; (a) be on the Medicaid Home & Community based Waiver; (b) be on the waitlist for the HCBS waiver; (c) have documentation from APD stating the student is not eligible for the HCBS waiver and the reason why.
- Must be independently mobile in a 1:10 ratio setting and be able to tend to personal needs i.e. feeding, toileting, dressing, grooming, etc. (Student Must Be Continent)
- Must not be a danger to self or others.
- Must be willing to participate in all program activities.
- Must be free of all sexual misconducts felonies and/or 2 misdemeanor convictions.
There will be no discrimination for individuals acceptance based on race, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability or sex with regard to admission, training or employment with Flagler School District’s Adults with Disabilities programs.
30-Day Trial Requirement
All individuals who meet the initial eligibility requirements above will be admitted to the program for a mandatory 30-Day trial period to determine if the eligibility requirements have actually been met and that this is the proper placement for the individual.